From RealTrends.com: Availability of credit and the volume of distressed properties on the market continue to put a damper on the real estate recovery, according to a survey of 200 real estate executives by Akerman & Co, a national commercial real estate company. The report found that:
* 79 percent of respondents said availability of credit and other financing challenges was the most pressing issue facing the industry.
* 65 percent believe that large inventories of lender-owned properties are preventing a recovery in the commercial real estate industry.
* 44 percent said inventories of distressed properties and their effect on pricing was the second most pressing issue.
* 54 percent believe residential is the real estate sector best positioned for a recovery.
* 20 percent said the industrial sector is best positioned.
Source: Akerman Senterfitt (04/05/2010)
Sotheby's International Realty ® is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates, Inc. This Web site is not the official Web site of Sotheby's International Realty, Inc. Sotheby's International Realty, Inc. does not make any warranty regarding any information, including without limitation its accuracy or completeness, contained on this site. Equal Housing Opportunity. Visit Sotheby's International Realty 505.988.2533
Design By SantaFeWebDesign.com