Monday, March 16, 2020
In support of our local, state, national agencies and in conjunction with CDC objectives to help minimize cases and flatten the anticipated spread of the COVID-19, we have taken or are taking the following measures:
At this time, we will continue to welcome members to all Club facilities, however, we are asking members to be especially vigilant to guard against coming to the Club with any initial signs of a cold, the flu or any similar illness.
There is new information coming from our county, state and federal agencies every day and we are actively monitoring all information. We have established a Club Safety Response Committee to assist with developing and refining our protocols to deal with the rapidly evolving situation. Members of the Safety Response Committee are Jessie Groothuis MD, Wolfgang Schmidt-Nowarra MD, and Thomas Baxter MD. A short description of their broad experience and unique qualifications can be found by clicking here. We will continue to adapt to the changing situation and implement best practices and procedures.
• As previously stated until further notice, all facilities at The Club at Las Campanas are limited to MEMBERS and their Immediate Family Members ONLY. Unfortunately guests will not be permitted to accompany members to the Club until further notice.
• Any members or immediate family members that have recently traveled abroad or to identified COVID-19 “hotspots” in the United States, should self-quarantine for the recommended 14 days per the CDC.
• Members and staff are reminded to wash their hands frequently and stay home if they are displaying any symptoms of the illness, which includes fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath.
• If a member or staff member become sick with respiratory symptoms, they should stay away from the Club, get evaluated, and not return to the Club until symptoms have subsided and the 14 day quarantine indicated by a COVID-19 diagnosis has expired.
• To help us monitor our situation, please inform the front office if you or a household member have been diagnosed to have COVID-19 infection or if you have been placed on quarantine. The information is necessary to help adjust our policies. Identities will be kept confidential.
• The Log Cabin will remain CLOSED at this time and will re-open if needed for use in a contingency situation.
Hacienda Dining Room
Open for Lunch, Dinner and Take Out
• With enhanced cleaning and safety procedures in place, the Hacienda Clubhouse will now be OPEN for lunch, dinner, and take-out seven days a week.
• A la carte dining is now limited to a maximum capacity in the Lounge, Dining Room, Pinion Dining Room and the Club Room.
• Bar seating is unavailable as is standing drink service at the Bar.
• Maximum number of diners at one table is now limited to six people.
• Reservations will be required.
• In the event dining capacity has been met at the time of your reservation request, a take-out menu will be available and offered.
• Take-out is available for lunch and dinner. Please contact the Club Front Desk directly, 505-995-3500. Lunch Menu ~ Dinner Menu
• Valet Service has been suspended.
The Fitness, Tennis and Spa operation, hours and services will remain open with the following adjustments:
• All scheduled fitness group classes have been cancelled.
• The sauna and steam rooms in the Fitness Center and Clubhouse will be closed until further notice.
• All members are required to wipe down equipment and activity areas after each use. Club Staff has adopted enhanced cleaning schedules of the fitness facility and its equipment, but each member using the facility has a responsibility to wipe down equipment after their use.
• CDC has declared that swimming pools and hot tubs are safe (coronavirus).
• All tennis facilities will be sanitized according to updated Club guidelines.
• Courtside water coolers should contain only full unused bottles. No used water bottles or member’s beverage containers are permitted to be stored in courtside coolers.
The Golf Course/Golf Shop and outside services and private/group instruction will remain open and available with the following adjustment:
• Except for member and spouse, only 1 member permitted per cart. Reserve Carts available upon request.
• Hitting stations on the practice range will be spaced further apart.
We are working together to help keep the Club facilities open for members use and enjoyment. Your support of these actions will help us to continue to do so and we look forward to seeing you at the Club and wish you and your families well.
The Club at Las Campanas ~ 132 Clubhouse Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87506 ~ 505.995.3500
Sotheby's International Realty ® is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates, Inc. This Web site is not the official Web site of Sotheby's International Realty, Inc. Sotheby's International Realty, Inc. does not make any warranty regarding any information, including without limitation its accuracy or completeness, contained on this site. Equal Housing Opportunity. Visit Sotheby's International Realty 505.988.2533
Design By SantaFeWebDesign.com