Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19) April 30, 2020
Dear Las Campanas Owners,
Yesterday, Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham announced the beginning (Part 1 of Phase 1) of opening up the New Mexico economy – with the exception of the northwest counties. All retail establishments will be able to open on Saturday, May 16th with restrictions. But there are additional restrictions as well. Anyone that is out in public must wear a face covering. Here are the highlights of the press conference:
– The public health order remains in place – which is to stay home unless it is necessary. This is to further contain the spread so more steps to open the economy can take place next month.
– All retailers may operate at 25% of fire code capacity and must maintain COVID – safe protocols. Retailers are defined as those that sell goods directly to the ultimate consumer or end-user. This does not include entertainment venues such as theatres, concert halls or amusement parks.
– Large retailers (grocery stores and big box stores) to remain operating as they have – at 20% of fire code capacity.
– Non-essential businesses may operate with up to 25% of pre-crisis staffing levels. (Reminder: the LCMA is an essential business)
– Places of worship may operate at 10% occupancy.
– This opening does not include high-intensity contact services such as dine-in restaurants, indoor malls, salons or gyms.
– Modified/limited summer youth programs will be permitted with restrictions.
– Part 2 of Phase 1 will hopefully take place in early June, but much will depend on virus data between now and then. If all goes well, salons, barbers, gyms, indoor malls, dine-in restaurants (with limited capacity and continued COVID-safe practices), and potential of increasing occupancy limits for places of worship, hotels and motels.
The other big change is the requirement that all must wear face coverings in public spaces beginning Saturday, May 16th. This is any public setting, except when eating, drinking or exercising.
Sotheby's International Realty ® is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates, Inc. This Web site is not the official Web site of Sotheby's International Realty, Inc. Sotheby's International Realty, Inc. does not make any warranty regarding any information, including without limitation its accuracy or completeness, contained on this site. Equal Housing Opportunity. Visit Sotheby's International Realty 505.988.2533
Design By SantaFeWebDesign.com